Fax : 615-807-4898
Trevor Baskin is a Nashville native and graduate of Belmont University College of Law. Opening a law practice was a dream of Trevor's for a long time, and in the spring of 2020 he finally made it come true. His number one priority is keeping his clients informed as they navigate the legal process. He understands that your life is busy and the last thing you need is an attorney who is not attentive of your issues. That's why Trevor promptly responds to the needs of his clients and takes the problems and challenges his clients face and treats them as if they were his own. He strives to be flexible and always place himself in his client's shoes.
Trevor is a member of the American Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association, Nashville Bar Association, and the Nashville Junior Chamber. He is also a board member for the Junior Achievement Association of Middle Tennessee. Outside of law, Trevor enjoys spending time with his wife, Annie, and their french bulldog, Pearl.
Practice areas include: Property Law, Wills & Trusts, Business Transactions and Entity Organization, and Secured Transactions.
- Belmont University College of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Nashville Junior Chamber
Fraternities or Sororities
- Kappa Sigma
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Nashville Bar Association, Member
- Nashville Junior Chamber, Member, 2020 to Present
- Junior Achievement of Middle Tennessee, Associate Board Member, 2020 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Founder and CEO
- Property Law 55%
- Wills & Trusts 15%
- Business Transactions/Entity Organization 15%
- Secured Transactions 15%
- Tennessee, 2018