Protect Your Legacy Through Estate Planning
You have worked far too hard to leave decisions about your assets and property in the hands of government employees you have never met. Failure to have a proper will or more comprehensive estate planning can take decisions away from your loved ones while providing them with the stress and hassle of dealing with government red tape.
At The Baskin Firm, we believe that estate planning can provide you with peace of mind today and provide a gift for the loved ones you leave behind. No matter your age, your marital status, or the size of your estate, you can benefit from estate planning. We work closely with individuals, couples, and families in the Greater Nashville Area, providing estate planning solutions tailored to their unique needs.
Full-Service Estate Planning
No two estate plans are exactly alike because no two estates are exactly alike. We are equipped to help you with all estate planning-related issues, including:
- Creating a last will and testament
- Establishing a trust or trusts to protect your assets and provide for loved ones
- Medicaid planning to protect your assets in the event you need long-term care
- Designating a power of attorney for your finances or medical decisions
- Creating a living will to govern decisions over your health care
- Draft a business succession plan for your family-owned or closely-held business
With our help, you can make sure your plan takes your assets, your wishes, and your loved ones into account and distributes your assets accordingly. You and your loved ones can enjoy all the time you have left together knowing there is a plan in place.
Leave Nothing To Chance
We look forward to helping you with your estate planning needs. Call our office today at 615-823-1716 to schedule a consultation. From our office in Brentwood, we represent clients in Tennessee cities such as Franklin, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet, Bellevue, and Belle Meade.